Charles K. McCotter, Jr.
Contact attorney Charles K. McCotter, Jr.Practice areas
- North Carolina, 1971
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina, 1971
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, J.D.
- North Carolina State Bar
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Craven County Bar Association
- District 3B Bar Association
- Maritime Law Association
- UNC Law Alumni Board
- UNC Marine Sciences Board of Visitors
U.S. Magistrate Judge, 1979 – 1995. Member, Fourth Circuit Judicial Conference. Proctor in Admiralty. Certified Mediator, North Carolina State and Federal Courts. Member, Eastern North Carolina Inns of Court.
Born: New Bern, North Carolina, October 29, 1946.
Ken, a former U.S. Magistrate Judge, has years of experience judging cases and helping the parties to settle their disputes in creative and positive ways. His law practice therefore centers upon mediation, but he also acts as an advocate in civil litigation cases, especially those involving admiralty or maritime issues.